Year 1 Teacher - Full Time Maternity Cover
Teaching Main Pay Scale Grade M1 £25,714 to M6 £36,961
Monday to Friday
Standard teacher contract terms and conditions
12:00 Noon Tuesday 7th June 2022
Wednesday 8th June 2022*
Wednesday 15th June 2022*
Required from 1st September 2022, the school governors are seeking to appoint an excellent, committed and experienced teacher to join the school on a temporary maternity cover basis with full responsibility for a Year 1 class.
The temporary position is likely to last for a full year (until 31st August 2023) when we expect the permanent staff member to return from maternity leave.
We need a teacher who:
- has a strong knowledge of primary teaching and learning, especially in Year 1
- has a strong knowledge of developing early reading and phonics
- can demonstrate high quality creative teaching and learning
- is highly motivated and will contribute to the continual improvement of the school
- is able to support the positive ethos and values of the school
- will be able to ensure excellent progress and promote the success of every child in the class
You will get:
- the opportunity to work in a dynamic learning-focused school with an excellent reputation
- supportive leadership
- the opportunity to develop your career
- the chance to work with keen and enthusiastic children and a strong caring and very supporting team
Informal enquiries about this role should be directed by email to the headteacher email@example.com
Greystones Primary is a school that is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects its staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for this post.
Applying For The Job:
We require you to complete a TEACHING STAFF application form, a Schools Criminal Records Declaration form and an Equal Opportunities Monitoring form to apply for this role. These forms along with other useful information about the school can be found here
Once completed the three forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date deadline shown above. Submissions received that do not include all three forms will not reach the shortlisting process.
We are counducting limited-number group visits to the school for prospective employees. To enquire about visiting, please email the school business manager via the email address shown below. It is not a requirement to visit to support your application, but you may find it useful to understand the school and ask any questions before submitting your application.
Please email Nigel Brooke-Smith our School Business Manager on email@example.com
*Dates are set according to school needs and availability of staff and governors able to conduct the recruitment process. Please make sure you are available for attending an interview on the date shown before submitting your application.